1.Aloe Vera – Antibacterial, anti-fungal, antiviral, wound and burn healer, natural laxative, soothes stomach, helps skin disorders.
2. Basil – Powerful antispasmodic, antiviral, anti-infectious, antibacterial, soothes stomach.
3. Black Cohosh – Relieves menopausal hot flashes, relieves menstrual cramps, helps circulatory and cardiovascular disorders, lowers blood pressure, reduces cholesterol, useful for nervousness and stress. Note: Do not use during pregnancy. 4. Black Walnut – Good for eliminating parasites, good for fungal infections, good for warts and poison ivy, aids digestion.
5. Cinnamon – It has been proven that 99.9% of viruses and bacteria can not live in the presence of cinnamon. So it makes a great antibacterial and antiviral weapon. 6. Cayenne- Catalyst for other herbs, useful for arthritis and rheumatism (topically and internally), good for colds, flu viruses, sinus infection and sore throat, useful for headache and fever, aids organs (kidneys, heart, lungs, pancreas, spleen and stomach, increase thermogenesis for weight loss.
7. Clove Bud – Improves the immune system, they are also an antioxidant and doubles as an antibacterial and antimicrobial fighter.
8. Cypress – The therapeutic properties of cypress oil are astringent, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, haemostatic, hepatic, styptic, sudorific, vasoconstrictor, respiratory tonic and sedative.
9. Dandelion – Helpful for PMS, good for menopause, increases ovarian hormones. 10. Echinacea (coneflower) – Boosts white blood cell production, immune system support, anti-inflammatory and antiviral properties, good for colds, flu and infection. Note: Use no more than two weeks at a time. Do not use if you are allergic to sunflowers or related species. 11. Eucalyptus – Anti-infectious, antibacterial and antiviral.
12. Garlic – Helps fight infection, detoxifies the body, enhances immunity, lowers blood fats, assists yeast infections, helps asthma, cancer, sinusitis, circulatory problems and heart conditions.
13. German Chamomile – Helps stress, anxiety and insomnia, good for indigestion, useful for colitis and most digestive problems, effective blood cleanser and helps increase liver function and supports the pancreas. Improves bile flow from the liver, it is good for healing of the skin that might come from a blistering chemical agent.
14. Geranium – Dilates bile ducts for liver detoxification, antispasmodic, stops bleeding, anti-infectious, antibacterial.
15. Ginger – Helps nausea, motion sickness and vomiting, useful for circulatory problems, good for indigestion, and is also an effective antioxidant.
16. Lavender – Assists with burns, antiseptic, used as a stress reliever, good for depression, aids skin health and beauty.
17. Lemon – Is known for its antiseptic properties, Essential Science Publishing says that: According to Jean Valnet, M.D. the vaporized essence of lemon can kill meningococcal bacteria in 15 minutes, typhoid bacilli in one hour, Staphylococcus aureus in two hours andPneumococcus bacteria within three hours. Lemon also improves micro-circulation, promotes white blood cell formation, and improves immune function.
18. Marjoram – Anti-infectious, antibacterial, dilates blood vessels, regulates blood pressure, soothes muscles.
19. Marshmallow – Aids bladder infections, diuretic (helps fluid retention), helps kidney problems, soothes coughs, sore throats, indigestion, and as a topical agent it is said to be anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and wound-healing.
20. Melissa – Assists in issues with the nervous system, blisters, and has antimicrobial properties.
21. Mullein – Can be used as a laxative, good for asthma and bronchitis, useful for difficulty breathing, helps hay fever. 22. Myrrh – Anti-infectious, antiviral, soothes skin conditions and supports immune system. Also an antispasmodic that helps to reduce spasming due to spasms caused by nerve agents.
23. Oregano – is a powerful antibiotic and has been proven to be more effective in neutralizing germs than some chemical antibiotics. It has been effective against germs like Staphylococcus aureas, Escherichia coli, Yersinia enterocolitica and Pseudomona saeruginosa.
24. Pine – Antidiabetic, cortisone-like, severe infections, hypertensive
25. Rosemary – Antiseptic, Antibacterial, Cleansing and detoxes the body. Supports the liver and combats cirrhosis.
26. Rosewood – Anti-infectious, antibacterial, and antiviral.
27. Sage – Used in anxiety, nervous disorders, as astringent, in abdominal disorders, anti inflammatory.
28. Spearmint – To calm the Nervous System, aide with Nerve Agents.
29. Tea Tree – Disinfectant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, burns, good for all skin conditions.
30. Thyme – Effective against Anthrax and Tuberculosis
- the-girl-with-the-mask likes this
- chongchongching reblogged this from yensleep
- snailfart likes this
- emily-is-a-jewish-princess likes this
- yensleep reblogged this from vomit-queen
- weallhavesecrets likes this
- fukncoldheartedbitch likes this
- midasclover likes this
- witchy-kitten likes this
- friggmei reblogged this from thedruidsteaparty
- queerchef likes this
- meudwen reblogged this from witchyw0nderland
- useifnot reblogged this from fortunetellers-and-dreamcatchers
- lilalangforth likes this
- humbleshadow reblogged this from appleglimmer-during-moonlight
- humbleshadow likes this
- the-butterflyeffect-hippie reblogged this from dipfucks
- dipfucks reblogged this from appleglimmer-during-moonlight
- appleglimmer-during-moonlight reblogged this from clannorris
- miranda6764 likes this
- ffarben reblogged this from iarinadanaila
- ffarben likes this
- brims-broom-closet likes this
- americanw4ste likes this
- ladypomegranate reblogged this from fire-ice-sugar-and-spice
- silver-grimoire reblogged this from witchyw0nderland
- hyperion-22 reblogged this from the-bloodless-arcanist
- la-loupe likes this
- infpbearish likes this
- theholymoss likes this
- kimbo1013 reblogged this from themoonmysteries
- hermionestea likes this
- xvalkyrie6 likes this
- personalgrimoire reblogged this from witchyw0nderland
- gayneko likes this
- juglarismos reblogged this from the-bloodless-arcanist
- juglarismos likes this
- the-bloodless-arcanist reblogged this from seagreenwitch
- milesbeforeisleep likes this
- nionkitty reblogged this from embers-in-the-rain
- thewidowersway likes this
- lykaiosm reblogged this from thedruidsteaparty
- lykaiosm likes this
- dreamweaaver likes this
- mylifeforthelore likes this
- luckys-and-a-foxhole likes this
- witchywaters reblogged this from seagreenwitch
- sapphyreskye likes this
- embers-in-the-rain reblogged this from orzula
- embers-in-the-rain likes this